[Dixielandjazz] A 1939 Latin treat; some questions

domitype . domitype at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 04:39:40 EST 2016

While looking for something completely different, I found this interesting
list of Cuban dance bands from the late 1800s to early 1900s - since there
was a constant flow of tourists and musicians after the Spanish American
War of 1889, I certainly think there would have been a lot of "cultural
exchange" between Cuba and American musicians.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Cuban_bands

David Richoux