[Dixielandjazz] NMJBand wishes Everyone a "MERRY XMAS and Happy New Year".

Ross Anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Wed Dec 21 21:58:46 EST 2016

Dear Friends,
On behalf of the Members and Wives of The New Melbourne Jazz Band,
We wish you ALL a "Very Merry Xmas and the Happiest New Year"
2016 has been another "Great Year" for the NMJBand", and we thank you all
for your on going support and hope to see you all back again in 2017.
Our first Gig will be Sunday Febuary 5th at The Village Green Hotel.
Please drive carefully and we`ll see youse all there.
God Bless and Hoo Roo for now,
Ross and Beryl.
Cheers !!
98012237