[Dixielandjazz] This Sunday at the Blackburn Hotel with the New Melbourne Jazz Band

Ross Anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Mon Dec 12 17:37:08 EST 2016

Dear Friends,
This Sunday Dec 18th, The New Melbourne Jazz Band will be at The Blackburn
Hotel,
Whitehorse Road, Blackburn.
Doors open 11-30am, Band Plays "LOTS OF FUN JAZZ" from 12-30pm-till-3-30pm.
Please phone 9894 2966 to book a table.
Looking forward to seeing you all at our last Hotel Gig for 2016.
A reminder the THE NMJBand`s last Gig for the Year is "NEW YEARS EVE" at the

Peninsula Jazz Club, Patterson Lakes Community Centre on Saturday Dec 31st.
Please phone Harry to book a table for a "GREAT WAY TO ENJOY New Years Eve"
Harry`s phone number is 9580 2906 .
Thank you all again for your on going support of the New Melbourne Jazz
Band.
We wish you all a"Very Merry Xmas and Happy New Year"
We will be back on deck at all Hotel Gigs in Febuary , See youse all then,
God Bless and Hoo-Roo !!!!
Cheers, Ross
98012237
www.newmelbournejazzband.com