[Dixielandjazz] Pat Ladd Terminally Ill

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Mon Dec 12 12:49:28 EST 2016

Dear List Mates,

I just received the following email from Wendy, Pat Ladd’s wife.

Hello Bob
I have picked up your email on Pat's computer. I am sorry to tell you that Pat is terminally ill and is now in a Nursing Home nearby and will probably not be home again.  I would be grateful if you would circulate the Dixie Land Jazz list on my behalf.

We both have fond memories of your visit to England when you came to see us for a day.

Many thanks and all good wishes.

Wendy Ladd

Bob Ringwald piano, Solo, Duo, Trio, Quartet, Quintet
Fulton Street Jazz Band (Dixieland/Swing)
916/ 806-9551
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV

SOME DAYS, YOU'RE THE TOP DOG, SOME DAYS YOU'RE THE HYDRANT.
No virus found in this message.