[Dixielandjazz] The Crave

Kit Johnson kit at bscjb.com
Thu Dec 8 20:15:32 EST 2016

I know that Dave Dallwitz recorded it in Australia on “Hooked on Ragtime”, and Bert Barr’s Uptown Lowdown JB recorded it on “Saloon”. I think there is an old Hot Frogs recording with it as well. I’m sure others. You can probably get in touch with Bert through http://www.uptownlowdownjazz.com/. I’m not sure how to locate the others.

Kit W. Johnson

Black Swan Classic Jazz Band

503-970-1251

 <mailto:kit at bscjb.com> kit at bscjb.com

 <http://www.bscjb.com/> www.bscjb.com

A musician has to expect to be excited. There is no way you can be a fine musician and just be placid and dull. Life involves many exciting experiences and you express all aspects of life in music just like an actor would.  ~Arnold Jacobs