[Dixielandjazz] very important news

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Mon Aug 8 02:33:01 EDT 2016

Robert Ringwald wrote:
> Listmates, As I suspected. This guy snuck in using someone else’s email. Do not click on this link. Delete his email.

Dear Bob,
I have been getting this type of email for some time, using unrelated Sender names or organisations that are in my address book.
A trap, if you do not check before opening the link provided.
The giveaway is that they usually use “ Hi” as an introduction.
Many do not have anything in the Subject line.
Or include something like “very important news” or similar.
In the message we have received the email address includes ‘wealth management’ which gave it away.
As you advise, they should not be opened.

On a similar subject.
Lately, some DJML posts are coming though in Rich Text, as did Charlie’s and (as our jazz mate Mike Logsdon has observed) include the occasional attachment.
Maybe Dave Haupt knows why this DJML rule seems to have changed.
Kind regards,
Bill.