[Dixielandjazz] stomp off LPs (andrew moore)

Dick Baker djml at dickbaker.org
Fri Aug 5 18:06:09 EDT 2016

Andy Moore wrote:

>I've made an Excel spreadsheet of the collection (not hard to do once you
>get it onto iTunes) and will send it to anyone who wants it, if it doesn't
>attach here.  Just write to me at amoore58 at gmail.com.  It's currently
>sorted by artist but you can sort it by album or song title, too.  So if
>you're looking for a nice rendition of "Sweet Mumtaz," well, there are four
>of them here.  Let me know, and I'll send you an mp3.  If you want a whole
>album, I will ask for a couple of bucks for postage.
>
>I really hope somebody takes me up on this.  This music is too good to let
>die.

See also http://stompoff.dickbaker.org/, which has, among other
things, a complete list of all 436 Stomp Off albums, showing which
ones were issued on LP only (c. 200 of them).  I've remastered all of
them to digital format, including high-res scans of front and back
covers.  I could send the scans to those who take Andy up on his
offer--or did you do the scans as well, Andy?  And I could make the
ones not on Andy's list available, by personal request, for download
on my Stomp Off web site.

--
      Dick Baker
  djml at dickbaker.org