[Dixielandjazz] A taste of what a lot of the "NextgenerationofOKOM" will sound like!

domitype . domitype at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 03:52:35 EDT 2016

I didn't say they were the ONLY band playing interesting new takes on the
NOLA form - I have been enjoying (and sometimes playing) this new direction
in Jazz for many years, maybe a quarter of my library is this sort of
music.

There is an energy in ths that seems to be hitting the young audience quite
well - it is something to experience!

Dave Richoux