[Dixielandjazz] mailing CDs safely

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Wed Apr 13 17:04:29 EDT 2016

> I’m planning to mail two CDs to several individuals in a single envelope (no jewel case). I need advice on whether CDs typically go without damage (in the U.S mail) in a standard CD holder (with the hole in center to show the title), placed in a standard CD-sized envelope...

Dear Charlie,
I have received countless broken CD jewel cases (CDs OK) mailed to me from all over the world, but have never had a single or two CDs damaged sent packaged in the way you describe. Including a CD received yesterday from my mate and DJMLer, Jack Mitchell.
Go for it and save postage.
Kind regards,
Bill.