[Dixielandjazz] Cocuzzi Connection

Kristy Cocuzzi kristycocuzzi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 00:53:49 EDT 2016

Hi Everyone!

What an amazing few weeks we've had, medical setbacks aside! Last weekend
we performed at the Redwood Coast Jazz Festival, and it was absolutely
fantastic! What a treat to have Danny Coots *and* Steve Pikal on board for
the ride! If you were there, you know what I'm talking about!

Here's what's coming up in the next few weeks:

*Saturday, April 9, 7 - 10 pm* - Cocuzzi Duo
Zinfandel Grille
2384 Fair Oaks Blvd
Sacramento, CA  95825
916-485-7100 Reservations recommended, no cover. Ask to be seated near the
band, and call soon. Last time was packed! Great service and food - one of
the best local venues!

Friday, April 15th, 6 - 9 - John with Nu-Tones
Timbers - Del Webb Roseville, CA

I won't be there this time, because I'm playing in the pit for the *Wizard
of Oz* at Del Oro High School. They always put on spectacular shows, and
this will be no different! Dates are *April 14 - 17*, 7 pm shows, except
Sunday which is a 2 pm matinee.

April 22 - 24, Atlanta Jazz Party

*Monday, May 2, 6:30 - 9:00 pm -* Cocuzzi Duo
Hilton Sacramento Arden West
Harvard St. Grill
2200 Harvard St
Sacramento, Ca  95815
916-922-4700 - again no cover charge, remodel should be complete!

*And* this is a longish aside for those who are completing their tax forms
and realizing they could have used another deduction in 2015! We have many
loyal fans (and very good friends) who have sponsored us for events! (You
know who you are and we love you!) We appreciate their sponsorships more
than you can imagine, because it keeps the music alive, keeps us working,
and gives them a tax write off. Many of the festivals and parties on the
circuit are run by non-profit organizations, and they *need* your help!  *If
you have the extra to utilize, please sponsor your favorite band or artist
at an event!* Corporate sponsorships are always welcome as well.* It
doesn't have to be us*, just be aware that many events are folding because
they don't have the resources to continue. Please consider sponsorship! If
you want more information - contact us. We'll give you some ideas!
*climbs down off soap box*

Happy Tax Month, and we hope to see you enjoying the music soon!

The Cocuzzis