[Dixielandjazz] Visit To the Louis Armstrong house Museum

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Fri Apr 8 10:40:05 EDT 2016

Pete Grice wrote:

Been there and going there again in May. The kitchen brought memories of the World's Fair of 1964/65 as the concept of a modern kitchen was part of the GE Carousel of Progress.

And what did you think of the finish on the cabinets? Really something!

-Bob Ringwald

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid