[Dixielandjazz] The Complete Commodore & Decca Eddie Condon & Bud Freeman (Mosaic).

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Sep 16 09:41:34 PDT 2015

I finally finished listening to the whole set (I only listen in the car, and I never have to drive far), and I can only say that even if you're only slightly interested in the genre, get it.  Discs 7 & 8 alone are worth the total price.

I suppose I should actually finish reading the booklet now.

I will add that the "ragtime" numbers with Ralph Sutton did come as a bit of a shock!