[Dixielandjazz] NEEDED

J McClernan mcclernan1 at verizon.net
Sun Sep 13 20:29:02 PDT 2015

The reed man in our band, Bob Rawlins published a Dixie book in the "Real" series, available from Hal Leonard. There are C and Bb versions, but no bass clef as yet. Don't know if HL plans to release one.
http://www.halleonard.com/search/search.do?subsiteid=1&keywords=Robert+Rawlins

Cheers,
John McClernan
Tuba/Bass