[Dixielandjazz] NEEDED

Phil Wilking arnold.wilking at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 12 16:25:46 PDT 2015

Go to my web site (URL below my name) and follow the link near the bottom of
the opening page. I have a fakebook on a CD with something over 700 tunes
which has each tune in a PDF with lead sheets for C, Bb, Eb, and Bass Clef
instruments.

There is an alphabetical index for the book on the web site. The tune
selection includes jazz classics, novelty tunes, a few standards, and a few
children's tunes.

Phil Wilking - K5MZF
www.nolabanjo.com

Those who would exchange freedom for
security deserve neither freedom nor security.