[Dixielandjazz] "The Immortal Eddie Condon"

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 12:50:00 PDT 2015

Hello Mike,
You have not visited the list in a long time!
I got that LP sometime in the mid-70's; i thought then it was pretty new.
By then, I had been a long-time Condon devotee - I heard about Condon (but
no his actual music) before leaving Poland in 1957, and couldn't wait to
hear his bands (but had to for another few years).
Memories, memories...
Cheers