[Dixielandjazz] (HELP)...Edward Ohr

Edward Ohr sailohr at aol.com
Mon Oct 26 06:35:21 PDT 2015

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes, I had a trip to Istanbul (Turkey)  for a short vacation unfortunately i got mugged at the park of the hotel where i stayed,all cash,credit card and Cell were all stolen from me but luckily for me i still have my passports with me.
i've been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all and my flight leaves in less than Few hours from now but i am having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let me leave until i settle the bills the amount needed now is just ($2,750 USD) .I am so confused right now and thank God i wasn't  injured because I complied immediately.
Waiting to read from you so i can let you know how to get the money wired to me.
regards,
Edward Ohr