[Dixielandjazz] Judy Eames and Tony Davis

Tony Davis tony.davis at waitrose.com
Sat Nov 28 16:40:25 PST 2015

Thank you, Bill, for that unsolicited testimonial, and for your hospitality and entertaining company, and for introducing us to the Sydney jazz scene.

A full report on our Australian jazz adventures will be forthcoming at some point, but not until I'm seated at my desktop with a proper keyboard in front of me!

Cheers,

Tony

Sent from my NOOK

Bill Haesler <bhaesler at bigpond.net.au> wrote:

Dear Listmates,
The globetrotting English musicians Judy Eames (singer) and Tony Davis (trumpet) have just been to Sydney and are now on their way to Pomgolia via Melbourne.
I took them to the Club Ashfield on Friday night where they sat in (twice) with Dennis Quinlan's Bridge City Jazz Band, that also included Os stars Jack Wiard, Paul Furniss, Mike Hallam, John Bates, Cliff Parsons, Harry Harman and Rachael Hamilton.
They were well received and everyone had a good time.
We look forward to their OZ report, as they also attended the Phillip Island Jazz Festival, and sat-in at a gig with DJMLer Ross Anderson's New Melbourne Jazz Band.
Very kind regards,
Bill.