[Dixielandjazz] New Melbourne Jazz Band

Ross Anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Sun Nov 22 14:58:59 PST 2015

G`day All,
And what a "GREAT DAY it WAS" .
Thank you Tony and Judy , it was an alsolute pleasure to have you both "Sit
in for a couple of tunes".
The feed back I got from our regular "Fans", was terrific.
Thank you both again and I hope you enjoy your day with Bill.
Cheers,
Talk when you get back to Melbourne.
Cheers, Ross
www.newmelbournejazzband.com