[Dixielandjazz] Pixinguinha

domitype . domitype at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 12:13:16 PST 2015

This Wiki entry seems to be correct as far as I can tell:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pixinguinha He was a singer, band leader, and
played many instruments in many different groups over a very long career.

There are a few out of print CD collections of his recordings in various
groups, check eBay. Spotify has quite a few recordings in their library.

Dave Richoux