[Dixielandjazz] Background info on Lewis Allen-- composer of "Strange Fruit"-Steve Barbone writes

Norman Vickers NVickers1 at cox.net
Thu May 28 07:11:53 PDT 2015

To:  Musicians and Jazzfans list; DJML

From: Norman Vickers, Jazz Society of Pensacola

Steve Barbone of Philadelphia area gives link to additional details about
Lewis Allen/

Abel Meeropol.  Thanks-was  interesting new information for me.  I"ve left
Bob Sann's original note attached in case anyone coming in on the middle of
this conversation  might need to review original comment.

Thanks, Bob and Steve.