[Dixielandjazz] NO

David richoux domitype at gmail.com
Sat May 9 05:55:54 PDT 2015

Well, it is the "slumptime" after Jazzfest, but there should be a few good OKOM bands playing around NOLA. They should check

http://www.wwoz.org/new-orleans-community/livewire-music-calendar for the days they will be there. Spotted Cat, Fritzles, Palm Court are best bets, maybe Preservation Hall, Maple Leaf and a few others. Mondays and Tuesdays are closed days for some locations.

http://www.palmcourtjazzcafe.com/music/.
Don't forget the Natchez Riverboat - they have day and evening jazz cruises. http://www.steamboatnatchez.com/

Dave Richoux