[Dixielandjazz] Query

Gary Ross garymusicross at icloud.com
Tue May 5 05:40:12 PDT 2015

Hugh Masekela  has been around for a long time. Started by doing flugelhorn selections that were rather mellow in the late 60's with Grazing in the Grass. Now he has a much more aggressive sound that is African. Not my favorite but an interesting listen non the less.  Very different sound now compared to his early days. Sign of a musical artist?
  Gary Ross
Dixie Gators
Eureka CA
Sent from my iPhone