[Dixielandjazz] GOLDEN WEDDING

Brian Gail briangail at kinect.co.nz
Tue Mar 17 16:46:45 PDT 2015

    Hi All,  have been asked to play in a put together     band for an  80th birthday    and they are all keen   on jazz

              One of the requests is they would like    the tune   Golden Wedding    . I have been asked to play the trumpet solo
               as per the original recording.  While I can make a fair fist of of by ear  if anyone  knows or has a copy of the  said solo
               music     I would greatly  appreciate it.

              Regards  Brian   C  geoghan