[Dixielandjazz] For those who try and sometimes fail to figure out what "those kids" are dancing to these days...

domitype . domitype at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 16:26:07 PDT 2015

Ken,

Yes - I think they were limiting the display to feature styles that are
popular in the UK right now (and how they got there.) There is another site
that covers just about every kind of music around the world, with all of
the sub categories! It is huge and very deep, with links to samples of most
every element: http://everynoise.com/engenremap.html
(for example - this is a sub-cloud of just New Orleans Jazz:
http://everynoise.com/engenremap-neworleansjazz.html )

David Richoux