[Dixielandjazz] Arizona Cactus World Jazz

Gerard Bielderman gerard.bielderman at telfort.nl
Tue Jun 23 10:22:15 PDT 2015

During the last months I have been compiling a Bob Schulz Discography and
although Bob helped me excellently, he couldn't supply all I need to know.
Maybe someone on the list can help me with the following cd's issued by
the
Arizona Cactus World Jazz Society.
It concerns 3 cd's by the Arizona Classic Jazz All Stars:
1. The cd from November 2011. I have the personnel, the track titles but
not
the exact day in November and I also miss the catalogue number: ACWJ-0..?
2. The cd from November 2012. I don't have: The exact date, the personnel,
the track titles and the catalogue number.
3. The cd from November 2013. I have the personnel, the track titles but
not
the exact day in November and I also miss the catalogue number.
I have written to the Arizona Jazz Society but... no reply. On their
website
I couldn't even find anything about their cd's.
I hope for some answers!

Gerard Bielderman
Leie 18
8032 ZG Zwolle