[Dixielandjazz] Story

Patrick Ladd patrickjladd at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 20 03:09:22 PDT 2015

Hi All,
A bit of shameless self promotion.
I have written a short jazz related horror story. It is about the equivalent of 40 single side A4 sheets long. I can send it to your computer and you can read it on the screen or print it out as it takes your fancy. No charge. I enjoyed writing it and would like to think that someone is getting some enjoyment from reading it. Otherwise it is like playing a good break and no one is listening.
As it includes some English activities with which you may not be familiar I have included a glossary so that colonists past and present can understand.
Bill Haesler has read it and commented favourably so that puts the stamp of authenticity on it.
Pat