[Dixielandjazz] The Barbara Jordan AllStars

Barb Jordan jordan_barb at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 10 09:16:33 PDT 2015

Hi listmates,

Our next show is this Saturday June 13th from 4-7pm at the 744 Restaurant and Lounge located at 744 Mt. Pleasant Road in Toronto. This is the location of the former iconic Chicken Deli, for those of you living in Toronto in past years.

An 8-piece band will be playing all your favourite trad jazz and swing tunes.

If you are in the area, we would love to see you!

$5 Cover Charge.

For those of you planning a summer vacation to Toronto, our July show is July 11th same place, same time.

www.BarbaraJordanSings.com

Barbara Jordan
Burlington, Ontario