[Dixielandjazz] June 3rd 1967 when Billie Joe McAllister jumped off the Tallahatchie Bridge

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Thu Jun 4 14:51:02 PDT 2015

June 3rd, 1967 when Joe McAllister jumped off the Tallahatchie Bridge.

Singer/songwriter Bobbie Gentry offers a live version of her 1967 Southern Gothic classic here, in a clip from the Smothers Brothers show. Give it a listen - you can almost smell the dust:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZt5Q-u4crc

Bob Ringwald Solo, Duo, Trio, Quartet
Fulton Street Jazz Band
916/ 806-9551
www.ringwald.com
Amateur (ham) Radio K6YBV

"As I hurtled through space, one thought kept crossing my mind - every part of this
rocket was supplied by the lowest bidder. John Glenn