[Dixielandjazz] More Mystery Soundies

Dick Baker djml at dickbaker.org
Fri Jul 24 07:53:14 PDT 2015

Hmmm...  According to a video archive listing at
http://amhistory.si.edu/archives/d4491-2.htm, the Pied Pipers
recorded "What Can I Say After I Say I'm Sorry" with Glen Gray & His
Casa Loma Orchestra in 1943 as one of the seven songs in a video
called "Smoke Rings"; the band included Clarence Hutchenrider and Pee
Wee Hunt.  They had most famously recorded it on disc with Tommy
Dorsey in 1940.

Could this be the Glen Gray/Pied Pipers version?

--
      Dick Baker
  djml at dickbaker.org