[Dixielandjazz] "Hot Lips Levine"

Terence Coates terencejcoates at att.net
Thu Jul 23 18:28:33 PDT 2015

Some thirty plus years ago my daughter took music lessons from a "Mr Levine" when we lived in Easton, Pennsylvania. I never did meet him, which may now turn out to have been a major missed opportunity !

Some of the neighbours, with admittedly little knowledge of "OKOM", had a somewhat hazy understanding that "in the past" he had been involved with jazz and/or swing bands. Can anyone on the list confirm that this was in fact the same Lips Levine that has generated so much interest on the site over the last few days?

                                         Many thanks,

                                                Terry Coates   -  Seabrook, Texas.