[Dixielandjazz] Friday and Sunday with New Melbourne Jazz Band

Ross Anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Mon Jul 13 17:12:06 PDT 2015

Dear Friends,
The New Melbourne Jazz Band has two Gigs this weekend.

Friday July 17th We will be at the Peninsula Jazz Club, Patterson Lakes
Community Centre, Thompson Road, Patterson Lakes, Melway ref 97 H6. Phone
Harry on 9580 2906 to book a table.
Special "GUEST" on Barritone Sax, "Jennifer McCluskey"

Sunday July 19th we are at The Blacburn Hotel , Whitehorse Road Blackburn.
Doors open 11am, Band Plays lots of "FUN JAZZ" from 1pm-till-4pm.
To book a table please phone 9894 2966.
Thank you all for your support.
Cheers, Ross
98012237