[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Re: Everything is Peaches - Request

Keith Garner ckg at talktalk.net
Thu Jul 9 08:28:42 PDT 2015

It seems I set my thanks somewhat prematurely - they are due also to
Bruce and Graham with the same appreciation. I feel I am now in a
position of some authority  for the gig this evening.

Thanks again and regards to all members of this great list
Keith Garner
Banjo (Deputising only) for the New Washboard Syncopators