[Dixielandjazz] The Barbara Jordan AllStars at 744 Restaurant - Sat. July 11

Barb Jordan jordan_barb at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 4 19:20:01 PDT 2015

Hi listmates, The Barbara Jordan AllStars are back again at 744 Restaurant and Lounge  next Saturday July 11 from 4-7pm. The restaurant is located at 744 Mt. Pleasant Road in Toronto. We are an 8-piece band playing all the great Dixieland/Swing tunes as well as some 50's music.

$5 Cover Charge. Great food and a large dance floor.

Our loyal audience is growing and we love to see you all come out and support live music every month.

Hope you can make it out next Saturday!

Barbara

www.BarbaraJordanSings.com