[Dixielandjazz] Linkedin

ROBERT R. CALDER serapion at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 26 15:38:46 PST 2015

I gather from a listmate that Linkedin has invited him to join my circle on .. well, whatever Linkedin is... Oddly enough I have been invited to join my own circle.  Get in touch with myself, perhaps, as in some sort of feelie group?  The man will always have a welcome from me, but I never invited either of us into that context  (or anybody else I can think of among our estimable ensemble)

I was also offered prospects of contacting Harry Callaghan,  which as many of us will appreciate implies a remarkable claim.  But why interrupt our late departed listmate in his eternal reunion with Jack Teagarden's Linkedabove circle?  Actually Linkedin did enable me to find and contact a man I had been looking for in Australia, but I think I'll leave it at that,  since

there is no need for Linkedin/

in the sweet bye and bye...

Robert R. Calder