[Dixielandjazz] Turk Murphy

Jean Marc Ternois jeanm.ternois at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 13:26:49 PST 2015

Gerard,
first of all, I'm very glad to read your mail : a Turk's discography, it's
a great news  for me !

I Think the CD you mentioned is entitled "Euphonic Sounds" and the first
twelve numbers are in ragtime style (fantastic ones). But there are no
alternate tracks on this CD.

jean marc ternois
http://www.sanfranciscojazzbandfromparis.com/