[Dixielandjazz] Bob Ringwald Tonight - SF Bay Area

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 11:19:56 PST 2015

Listmate Bert Brandsma plays it on many videos with his band.
I am not sure whether the Jazz-O-Matic Four are still around, but they
featured the bass sax on all tracks.  Likewise, listmate Bert Barr has
several CDs with THREE bass saxophones around, and I am sure will be happy
to sell them to you.  I have The Apostles of SAx And SAx REligious, and I
enjoy the big horns every toime I listen to those CDs.  The bass Sax player
Spencer Clark is on several Jazzology/GHB CDs.
Cheers