[Dixielandjazz] John Blegen gives Kansas City Jazz Update

Norman Vickers NVickers1 at cox.net
Tue Feb 17 08:48:58 PST 2015

Thanks.  As you know by now, there are different tastes in jazz. As the psychiatrists say, “ Different strokes for different folks.”

Thanks to John Blegen ( regret I misspelled his name in the caption but I corrected it above) for giving the update—it was at my request, and he’s done us a service.

So, Marek, if do, indeed, get to KC, you’ll know what places to attend and which to avoid ( smile)

Norman