[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento Area - Tuesday Feb 17 - You are all invited

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Mon Feb 16 21:41:04 PST 2015

Fulton Street Jazz Band

Fat Tuesday interdenominational Jazz Celebration

United Methodist Church, 533 Broad Street, Nevada City CA

The white church up on top of the hill.

This is a gift from the church to the community.

Doors open at 6:30 PM, Music starts at 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM

Free, no cover charge, public welcome

Dessert social immediately following, everyone invited.

Info: 530/ 265-6926,

ncumcpastor at nevadacitymethodist.com

www.nevadacitymethodist.com

-Bob Ringwald
Bob Ringwald Solo Piano, duo, Trio, Quartet
Fulton Street Jazz Band
916/ 806-9551
Amateur (ham) Radio station K 6 Y B V

Last year I joined a support group for procrastinators. We haven't met yet!