[Dixielandjazz] Coo-ee

Patrick Ladd patrickjladd at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 11 03:06:35 PST 2015

Hi Bill,
relax. The UK is still here (Just).

To the list generally. Excuse the puff. Read quickly before the musical
police arrive.
A bit of news. I published a book a couple of years ago. It is a lightweight
story for kids/grownups carrying on the tradition of Tarka the Otter and
Wind in the Willows. Both of which I am sure you have read. The story is
being serialised at 10 pm our time on each Saturday in March and the first 2
Saturdays in April. Tune in on your computer to Dovercommunityradio.co.uk if
you are interested. There is a chapter in which my hero attends a jazz club
so it is jazz related. All the characters involved are lightly disguised
real local players. There is also some gliding and sailing. Would appreciate
any feedback either to me or dovercommunityradio.co.uk

Cheers

Pat