[Dixielandjazz] Mail?

Ron L'Herault lherault at verizon.net
Tue Feb 10 19:31:28 PST 2015

Yep, still here.  And while I'm at it, I should report that I went to see
Vince Giordano and the Nighthawks at the Essex (CT) Winter series this past
Sunday.   It was a great concert.  Other than Vince's announcements and
vocals, the band played strictly acoustically, no amplification and it was
quite nice.  My date and I thoroughly enjoyed the concert and topped off the
day with a good meal at an Italian restaurant in New London.   The weather
even pretty much cooperated.  It was just starting to snow noticeably when
we left the restaurant to head back towards Rhode Island where my date
lives, and Massachusetts, where I am.

Ron L