[Dixielandjazz] Madrid news

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Tue Feb 3 05:42:53 PST 2015

We've got a week long gig again this month in the Café Central, which is in
the very center of Madrid (Spain).  I posted this compilation video before
of our last gig there, but in case you missed it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OezGs6NW8PY

We're back again also at the Barra 56 Restaurant in the suburbs of Madrid.
Here's a video from one of our previous gigs there:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je2cUTRDqt0

And, we have another 4 nites at our regular haunt, also in the center of
Madrid...at the Café Populart:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr5njRMaZVM

Finally, if you're not fed up already with videos, here's one from our 3rd
album...a tune not usually heard from Dixieland bands:  "Teach Me Tonight",
featuring me on trombone & recorded live at Café Central a few years back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b0ih2XiHFw

Cheers, Jim