[Dixielandjazz] FW: January 2016 Gigs with New Melbourne Jazz Band

Ross Anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Wed Dec 30 15:31:18 PST 2015

Dear Friends and List Mates,
The New Melbourne Jazz Band Is back on deck on the  2nd  and  4th  Sundays
in January.
We will be at The Royal Hotel, Upper Ferntree Gully. Sunday January 10,
Door open midday, Band plays "LOTS OF FUN JAZZ" from 1pm-till-4pm.
Phone number to book a table is 9758 2755.

On the 4th Sunday, January 28th we start at our new venue, The Manhattan
Hotel,
Corner of Heatherdale and Canterbury Roads, Ringwood.
Doors open midday , Band Plays from 1pm-till-4pm.
          " JAZZ  in the BISTRO"
"Seniors Lunch"  = $20, (all you can eat !!)
Phone 9874 7777 to book a table.

Looking forward to seeing you all in 2016.
Thank you all again for your support.
Cheer, Ross
98012237
www.newmelbournejazzband.com