[Dixielandjazz] Attn Bob Romans! (Is familial!)

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue Dec 22 23:18:13 PST 2015

Oh, Bobert!  I met your august son Dr Matthew Romans, this morning.  I'll spare the list the graphic detail as to why, but meet him I did, and at least for a significant future stretch of my life I'm under his care.  I waited till he'd plied his trade, and as he was exiting the room I said "And say Hello to your dad!"  I would bet ... let's say $10 ... that no one -- NO ONE -- else in Salinas, Calif, has ever said that to him after some quality outpatient service.

Beat that, Bob!

:-)=