[Dixielandjazz] Question For KC Members

John Blegen jcblegen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 18:33:28 PST 2015

It airs  on KCXL (102.9 FM / 1140 AM) out of Liberty, MO on Saturday
Morning from 7:00 - 9:00 a.m. and Sunday Morning from 6:00 - 7:00 a.m. It's
apparently also on  TuneIn Radio via the web.  Here's a link:

http://tunein.com/radio/Neon-Jazz-With-Joe-Dimino-p381685/

I know that's going to be early for you.  I think he archives his
interviews on his blog website:

http://theneonjazz.blogspot.com/

Hope this helps!

John