[Dixielandjazz] Sunday At The Royal Hotel with NMJBand.

Ross Anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Mon Dec 7 13:56:29 PST 2015

Dear Friends and List Mates,
This Sunday December 13th, The New Melbourne Jazz Band will be at The Royal
Hotel,
 Upper Ferntree Gully.
 Doors open midday , Band Playing "LOTS OF DIXIELAND / SWINGING FUN JAZZ"
from 1pm-till4pm.
Great Food and Friendly Staff.
To join all our friends please phone 9758 2755 to book a table.
Next Sunday December 20th we will be at The Blackburn Hotel,
Doors open 11-30am, Band from 1pm-till-4pm.
This will be our last Gig for 2015.
Phone number to book for "A Merry Xmas Celebration" is 9894 2966.
Thank you all for your on going support.

If You can`t make it , on behalf of Beryl, and the Band Members , We wish
you all a
 " A VERY MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR"

PS = We will be back on deck on the second Sunday  January 10th , 2016.

And then Our "NEW VENUE " The Manhattan Hotel, on the 4th Sunday of each
month.

Cheers, Ross

98012237
www.newmelbournejazzband.com