[Dixielandjazz] Whatever happened to Jack McLaughlin?

Bert Thompson dr_bert at juno.com
Fri Dec 4 16:31:39 PST 2015

Hi, Joe,

Thanks for your response.  Like Marek, I'm not on Facebook--I am on enough lists already (including some that start with an S).  I enjoyed Jack and his Eb metal clarinet.  We, and the others in the several bands we played in, all had a good time that week in the French Quarter Festival.

Regards,

Bert Thompson