[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento area -- Bob Ringwald Trio Tonight!

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sat Aug 29 06:39:15 PDT 2015

Bob Ringwald Trio w/ Darrell Fernandez bass:

Featuring special guest star Carolyne Swayze,  vocals!

Saturday , August 29, (Tonight) 7:00 - 10:00 PM

Zinfandel Grill, 2384 Fair Oaks Blvd.

Sacramento CA 95825

Between Watt Ave. and Howe Ave.

Reservations suggested, V 916/ 485-7100, F 916/ 484-7728.

Ask to be seated near the band. Otherwise you might be sitting across the dining room where you can’t hear us.

I might add that the food is terrific. I especially love their pizzas and their shrimp Caesar Salad. But everybody seems to rave about whatever they have. And . . . . the service is excellent.

For menu, map & directions:

http://zinfandelgrille.com