[Dixielandjazz] Slim Gaillard

Steve Voce stevevoce at virginmedia.com
Fri Aug 14 08:27:53 PDT 2015

Humphrey Lyttelton was outraged when he found out, as the series ended, that the answers to the questions were given to the other participants in advance, with him not given them on the basis that he had the advantage of a better knowledge of jazz than the others. Humph told me this himself.

Steve Voce

Sent from my iPad