[Dixielandjazz] The World's Finest Apples CA tour

Nahum Zdybel nahumzdybel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 14:16:45 PDT 2015

Hey y'all!

Wanted to let everyone know that The World's Finest Apples will be touring
California starting this Thursday in support of our newest record. The
touring incarnation of the group will feature the New Orleans based rhythm
section of Molly Reeves on guitar and Joshua Gouzy on bass. We will be
making stops in San Diego, Ventura, Los Angeles, Ventura, San Luis Obispo,
Sacramento, Berkeley, SF, and Arcata. You can find out more at
www.theworldsfinestapples.com or the tour Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/events/1471908013125442/.

You can also hear the new record on spotify:
http://open.spotify.com/album/5Q67YDWlFf4LFApsMh4WFw

Hope to see you out on the road!

--
Nahum Zdybel