[Dixielandjazz] Lead Sheet Request - Walkin' With The King, and Lord You Sure Been Good To Me

Kevin Yeates kyeates at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 2 15:38:06 PDT 2015

I have created the Creole Jazz Band fake book which consists of out of copyright tunes (pre-1923) that I give away to people. I have been asked for these two tunes
Walkin' With The King
Lord , Lord , Lord You Sure Been Good To Me

but cannot locate a lead sheet for them.

I am wondering if anyone would be willing to send a lead sheet my way for either or both of these tunes. Be advised, my intent is to put the tunes in my fake book and provide them to others at no charge. So if you want your lead sheet protected, please do not send it to me.
Does anyone know if these two tunes are pre-1923?
Kevin YeatesVancouver, Canada